Knitting Fla

Hello - This is Flavio. I love knitting! I would love to try sharing bits of my life and my thoughts. Lots of love! :)

sábado, septiembre 29, 2007

My "Lol Cat" test results :)

Your Score: Sad Cookie Cat

72% Affectionate, 39% Excitable, 75% Hungry




You are the classic Shakespearian tragedy of the lolcat universe. The sad story of a baking a cookie, succumbing to gluttony, and in turn consuming the very cookie that was to be offered. Bad grammar ensues.

Link: The Which Lolcat Are You? Test written by GumOtaku on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test

4 Comments:

Blogger liuia drusilla said...

Dios mío, a mí me salió el mismo, jajaja.

29/9/07 11:56  
Blogger Flavio83 said...

Qué tierno es, verdad? Te hice una galletita perooo me la comíiii ;) Y esos errores en inglés, típicos del habla gatuna... ;)

Fla

29/9/07 12:32  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Jajaja:D
Looove it


debolsillo

30/9/07 22:02  
Blogger Pilar said...

Es buenisimo, gracias por las risas :)

6/1/08 17:35  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home