Knitting Fla

Hello - This is Flavio. I love knitting! I would love to try sharing bits of my life and my thoughts. Lots of love! :)

jueves, agosto 23, 2007

Alba loved her gifts! Oh, the joys of knitting!

Dearest friends,

Well, what can I say! Alba was given the things I knitted for her, and she loved them! She wanted to try them inmediately, even if we are in the middle of summer. This is only a little selection of the pictures that I have been sent by friends - I wasn't there unfortunately. I have been told that she started catwalking like crazy! WOW :) Well, I am so happy to see that she enjoyed the gifts so much. It is a huge satisfaction :) She's just 2 years old (and a half).

Hope you like the photos. She looks so funny playing with the scarf! :)

200g of acrylic well used!

Love, Flavio :)

















2 Comments:

Blogger Mary Anne said...

Flavio,
how wonderful for you to have these pictures of the little one, loving your handknitted gifts. It looks as if she is holding the scarf like a blanket. Yay for you and acrylic too!

27/8/07 22:08  
Blogger Flavio83 said...

Indeed, indeed! Thank you so much, Mary Anne!

PS: I keep loving your blog!

Fla

27/8/07 22:42  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home