Knitting Fla

Hello - This is Flavio. I love knitting! I would love to try sharing bits of my life and my thoughts. Lots of love! :)

sábado, diciembre 13, 2008

I am alive! Wrist/arm warmers for Ilektra

Dear friends,

How are you doing? I know I have no excuse for not posting so often. Well, actually I have. I have so much to do in school, and I haven't been knitting THAT much. I have a baby pullover on the needles (bambú, 3mm) since middle August - and meanwhile I started a little project to approach knitting again. My Greek colleague Ilektra wanted some nice armwarmers. I found this pattern (quite nice!) - and we chose a lovely "cream/ivory" yarn. Will put more details on Ravelry :)

Also, I found the pattern quite nice and good looking. It wasn't difficult at all, I just had to find time to do it... like, 10 rows every day... yes, it took forever.

I hope you like the photos :) And sorry again for not being so present... Lots of love!

Fla

8 Comments:

Blogger cybernekanekane said...

Hola, Flavio. Los mitones te han quedado chulísimos. Espero que a tu amiga le hayan gustado, seguro que sí. Un beso muy fuerte, muakkkkkkk

14/12/08 11:58  
Blogger Mary Anne said...

I love these armwarmers, the colour and delicate pattern. Beautiful!

15/12/08 04:12  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Hi Flavio!

I found you on Ravelry.
Did you speak german?

nice Wirstwarmers!

Regards from Zürich,
Anja

5/1/09 12:37  
Blogger Unknown said...

hallo! Ja, spreche Deutsch auch :)
Bin in Basel jetzt.

Danke schön! :)

Flavio

7/1/09 11:24  
Blogger Nadia Johnson said...

Hey Fla, the problem with taking ages to knit baby things is that babies GROW! You really are amazing with everything you manage to do in your life!

7/5/09 01:55  
Blogger Flavio83 said...

Yes, I think I gave up that baby sweater...

7/5/09 11:30  
Blogger Lissy said...

These are gorgeous!

17/4/11 17:05  
Blogger Flavio83 said...

Thanks Lissy! Woof, I haven't knitted anything in ages... I sort of miss it! I am so busy now :(

17/4/11 17:18  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home