Knitting Fla

Hello - This is Flavio. I love knitting! I would love to try sharing bits of my life and my thoughts. Lots of love! :)

domingo, septiembre 14, 2008

Ok I am terrible... sorry

Dear friends,

Wow, it's been a while, heh. I have been so terribly busy. Bachelor concert, other concerts, an opera during August... I have been really so busy that I haven't been able to knit anything. I felt terrible about that. When I was in Germany, I bought needles and yarn and now I am doing a baby sweater. A nice pattern, I will post some pics soon! For the moment being, here is some pics that I got from January (!!), with little Aitana wearing the lovely sleeveless version of the TRELLIS jacket. Jon appears in one of the pictures, holding the baby :) She is sweet, isn't she? :)


I hope you like the pics. It's great to see the little babies wearing the things I have knitted especially for them! :)

By the way, I am on Ravelry as well... in case you wondered ;)


Love,
Fla

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Anne said...

It's so nice to hear from you again, Flavio. It sounds like your life has been very busy indeed. The little one is so adorable and her sleeveless jacket is precious.

25/9/08 05:41  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home