Knitting Fla

Hello - This is Flavio. I love knitting! I would love to try sharing bits of my life and my thoughts. Lots of love! :)

sábado, octubre 14, 2006

Still alive...


Dear friends...


I am still alive, yes. I am in Switzerland. The first week was hard... but here I am. Lessons starts on Monday. Can't wait. Now, I have been able to find out that in this country all big malls have complete yarn sectors, with endless choice of colours and sorts! Isn't that exciting? I have received my needles and tools, so I can knit again. Here knitting is still much more in vogue than in Spain, it seems. What excited me most, though, is the fact that, here, they also sell 500g (!) balls! That's half a kilogram! Wow. I had never seen such huge balls in Spain. They cost 19.90CHF (aprox. 15.60USD), and come in variegated colours (at least the brand I saw). Here is the one I bought... I hope you like it. Colours are much nicer than in the photo... sorry!

Love,
Flavio

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

I'm so happy that you made it to Switzerland safely. I hope that you have an exciting time with school and that you learn a lot. The colors in the yarn seem gorgeous and I know that you will knit something beautiful with it.

Love and Hugs,
Karen

15/10/06 03:07  
Blogger Flavio83 said...

Thank you dear Karen! I am still not sure what to do with it... it's a LOT of meters! Wow...

Love,
Flavio

15/10/06 20:17  
Blogger Mary Anne said...

It's so good to know you had a safe trip and are enjoying Switzerland. That yarn colour is yummy looking.
Take care and don't forget - knitting will keep you grounded in between the studying.

18/10/06 06:49  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Hey, Flavio! It's great to know that you are doing well in Switzerland :) Yarn LOL The little things that excite us. I hope that you're classes are going well and that you'll be able to take a breather in knit a little.

18/10/06 07:59  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home