Knitting Fla

Hello - This is Flavio. I love knitting! I would love to try sharing bits of my life and my thoughts. Lots of love! :)

jueves, septiembre 21, 2006

My hat works!


Dear friends,

This is tooooo sweet! A friend of mine made her niece to try on one of my hats: this is the result. Isn't she SOOO cute with it? When I was sent the photo I felt so proud and happy! This is the first photo ever of anyone wearing one of my things! WOW :) Say hello to Genoveva!!!





















Lots of love,
Flavio

7 Comments:

Blogger Mary Anne said...

I am late with my post but just want to say how sweet your hat looks on the little girl.

22/9/06 03:27  
Blogger Flavio83 said...

Thank you so much Mary Anne!

By the way, I just LOOOOVED your blog. Can I link to it? Wanted to ask you earlier but I can't seem to leave comments to your posts... :(

Love,
Flavio

22/9/06 07:59  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

She is so precious

22/9/06 17:08  
Blogger Flavio83 said...

Yes she is! :))

22/9/06 17:48  
Blogger k said...

Such a beautiful hat...

and oh my, those eyes are beautiful too!

24/9/06 00:28  
Blogger Flavio83 said...

Yes, the whole thing is sooo sweet! :) It is the first photo I have of a child wearing anything I have made... I feel so proud :)

Love,
Flavio

24/9/06 00:51  
Blogger Flavio83 said...

Hello Connie!!

The girl will have to fight her cousin to get the hat, I am afraid! :D

Or I'll knit her another! :)hz

Love,
Fla

29/9/06 08:26  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home