Knitting Fla

Hello - This is Flavio. I love knitting! I would love to try sharing bits of my life and my thoughts. Lots of love! :)

jueves, septiembre 07, 2006

Peppermint Pocket!


Dear friends,

I was asked to knit a little purse-pocket to put some peppermint in it. Wow! I took some loose yarn I had in my closet, a chunky purple one, I cast on 18 stitches or so, and began with some garter stitch. Then, I left a garter edge and tried to do a heart in purl stitches against stockinette stitch. Then, I seamed and finished it. I didn't seam all the border, so I could leave a hole to put the peppermint inside!

Do you like it? :) Hehehe

Love,
Flavio

3 Comments:

Blogger Flavio83 said...

Thank you Condith! That reminds me I still have to learn double knitting :)

Love,
Flavio

8/9/06 08:57  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

adorable - what a neat idea :-)

13/9/06 03:53  
Blogger Flavio83 said...

Thank you Karen!!!

Love,
Fla

13/9/06 09:17  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home