Knitting Fla

Hello - This is Flavio. I love knitting! I would love to try sharing bits of my life and my thoughts. Lots of love! :)

miércoles, marzo 21, 2007

Trellis Sweater - Back is ready!


Dear friends,

I can't believe I have been able to complete the back. I am not sure about gauge. Funnily enough, this is going to be a bit taller than necessary. Last sweater was too wide... oh well. Maybe it will be sort of a longish jacket or something... This is, theorically, Trellis' Sweater from Knitty.com. I thought it was going to be such a challenge: the cables are lovely and I had to learn something new, the left twist. The neck shaping looks nice. Well, this is it. Looks lovely, doesn't it? Well, at least I am very happy with it! :) Can't wait to hear your comments (if any!) - tomorrow I will start with the front sides.

Lots of love,
Flavio

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Beautiful!!!!

21/3/07 22:48  
Blogger Flavio83 said...

Thank you Karen and Connie!!

I have woken up this morning with a terrible, terrible back ache near my neck... :( Bwaaaaa!

Love,
Fla

22/3/07 08:12  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

That looks lovely!
~Sarah

22/3/07 14:58  
Blogger Mary Anne said...

Flavio,
you are progressing so fast with your knitting skills! I am impressed. It's a beautiful sweater.

29/3/07 04:08  
Blogger Flavio83 said...

Thank you so much, Sarah and Mary Anne! :)

Hugs,
Flavio

29/3/07 09:18  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is beautiful!

15/4/07 18:48  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home