Knitting Fla

Hello - This is Flavio. I love knitting! I would love to try sharing bits of my life and my thoughts. Lots of love! :)

lunes, marzo 19, 2007

Starting this difficult pattern...

Dear friends,

How are you? I must thank the friends from the KnittingNovices list, because they were able to help me with the "left twist" - I didn't understand the instructions in the pattern and now I have been able to start this! I am trying the "difficult" Trellis Sweater as seen on knitty.com; I have finally the chance to use my cable needle again! Wow. I am not sure about the gauge, but this time I will make sure it is not going to be wider than taller! Really! :) This is the beginning of the back. I hope you like it. There is a little mistake in the cable at the very beginning (I held the needle in front instead of back on two occasions), but I am not going to re-do everything again.

Hope you like it ;)

Love,
Flavio

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It is amazing, Flavio!

19/3/07 15:00  
Blogger Flavio83 said...

Wow, thank you Wendy!!! :)

Love,
Fla

19/3/07 17:02  
Blogger Flavio83 said...

Wow Connie! You raise my self-esteem ;) Well, I guess many knitters can do this?

I am a beginner you know... I can't even make socks! :( Also, my knitting looks quite exact, but on the other hand I am quite slow too.

Love,
Flavio

19/3/07 19:38  
Blogger Frogluver said...

Your cables are gorgeous, Flavio. You are a very accomplished knitter.

Becky

20/3/07 02:37  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Flavio,

If you hadn't mentioned the "design enhancement", I never would have known cause I can't see it. Looks absolutely fabulous just like you :-)

Hugs,
Karen

21/3/07 19:25  
Blogger Flavio83 said...

Wowwwww thank you Becky and Karen!!! :) I have almost finished the back... can't wait to complete it! :)

Gosh, this is so slow to knit!

Love,
Fla

21/3/07 19:55  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home