Knitting Fla

Hello - This is Flavio. I love knitting! I would love to try sharing bits of my life and my thoughts. Lots of love! :)

lunes, febrero 26, 2007

Little things

Dear friends,


How are you? I am on holiday at home in Spain, but on Friday I'll fly back to Switzerland (school starts again!) - I have been able to take photos of a few things I have been doing lately. The first two pics are terribly awful (I took them with a terrible camara, sorry!) - a bluish 2x2 ribbing scarf I did for my love, and an orange-purple (hehe) hat in stockinette with a few garter stitch rows as decoration :)



Then, another white-grey baby hat. These works I did in Christmas (so, the photos came late, sorry!) - now, these holidays, I have been able to do a nice ribbing scarf (2 x 2, of course) - with a very chunky multicolour yarn. I only had 2 balls, so it came to be a bit short, but I gave it to my mother and she loved it. Also, I started a red scarf in a leaf-lace pattern, which is very challenging but is coming out very nicely.



What do you think?

Love,
Flavio :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Mary Anne said...

Flavio,
you have been a busy knitter! All your knits look great. I especially like the colours in your 2x2 ribbed scarf and your newest red scarf is a beautiful colour and design. You must have to pay close attention to the stitches on that one.
Enjoy your holidays!

27/2/07 22:13  
Blogger Flavio83 said...

Thank you Mary-Anne!! Yes, I am always very concentrated with the lace pattern, that's why I only do little by little... it is very "consuming" :) I have never thought of doing a complete scarf in lace pattern... it's going to take a while, but it'll be worth it ;)

Love and thanks!
Flavio

28/2/07 12:19  
Blogger Flavio83 said...

Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

28/2/07 12:19  
Blogger Stacie said...

Hi Flavio~
I listened to you singing on YouTube, and you have a lovely voice!

I am crazy about the scarf you knitted for your love--the blue 2x2 rib one. So plush looking.

Hope you are enjoying your time abroad. Happy knitting!
~Stacie

2/3/07 05:13  
Blogger Flavio83 said...

Thank you Stacie! Yes, it is SUPER plush! A shame the camara with which I took the picture was terrible... :(

Now I am back to Switzerland for school. Will knit something new surely! :)

Love,
Flavio

2/3/07 16:33  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home