Knitting Fla

Hello - This is Flavio. I love knitting! I would love to try sharing bits of my life and my thoughts. Lots of love! :)

sábado, marzo 24, 2007

It's my birthdayyyyy


Dear friends!


It's my birthday!
I have had lovely calls and messages from the family and my lovely friends, but the best thing was, definitely, a present from my friend Gunhild: she bought me some precious yarn: black and blue with glitter, wool, polyamid, polyester... looks SOOOO fantastic! It's chunky and 150g, I think I can make a scarf out of it? Maybe a chunky, spring scarf with many holes. Any suggestion?

Love,
Flavio

11 Comments:

Blogger Nancy @ the Jersey Shore said...

Happy Birthday to you! That yarn is really cool, I agree, a fun scarf would be great!

25/3/07 01:22  
Blogger EC Gefroh said...

Happy Birthday dear Flavio!

25/3/07 08:14  
Blogger debolsillo said...

Moltísimes felicitats, petons i abraçades!
La llana sembla preciosa.

:)

25/3/07 08:52  
Blogger Laurix said...

Happy birthday!! The yarn looks really nice, I'm sure it'll make a gorgeous scarf!

25/3/07 11:48  
Blogger Flavio83 said...

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuu :)))
Grazie milleeeeeeeeeee
Muchas graciasssssssss
Moltes gràciesssssssss
Vielen Dankkkkkkkkkkkk
Gratias vobis ago!!!!! :)

Fla

25/3/07 11:50  
Blogger Serrix said...

Flavio! Felicitats! Feia molt de temps que no entrava en el teu blog i entre avui i veig que era el teu cumple... a veure si ens veiem, que fa segles que no et veig el pel.
Mols besets (amb retràs)

25/3/07 20:53  
Blogger Flavio83 said...

Gràcies Annaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :) Molts besetsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :)))

25/3/07 21:43  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

A very happy birthday Flavio!!!

I hope you have a fantastic year

Hugs,
Karen

26/3/07 17:42  
Blogger Mary Anne said...

I'm late with my wishes but HAPPY BIRTHDAY Flavio! I wish you all the best.

The yarn is very lovely and would make a nice airy scarf.

29/3/07 04:07  
Blogger Flavio83 said...

Mmmm I am a bit worried. Using 7mm one ball makes quite a short piece... with three balls I'll probably have a very short scarf...

Maybe I should do a hat instead? Mmm

Love,
Fla

1/4/07 17:34  
Blogger Charles said...

Happy Belated (late) birthday.

Nice to see you active again with the yahoo group.

5/4/07 02:55  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home